We had a short visit to Upper Pierce Reservoir (our 3rd "conquest"). Nothing much for me to explore as 1) mummy doesnt allow me to walk on the concrete path for fear I will fall down as I tend to run instead of walk 2) the safer place to walk is where the grass is but I dont really like the feeling of walking on the grass. So we left shortly and went home for my milk and nap.
Feb 19, 2009
Upper Pierce Reservoir
We had a short visit to Upper Pierce Reservoir (our 3rd "conquest"). Nothing much for me to explore as 1) mummy doesnt allow me to walk on the concrete path for fear I will fall down as I tend to run instead of walk 2) the safer place to walk is where the grass is but I dont really like the feeling of walking on the grass. So we left shortly and went home for my milk and nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment