Apr 2, 2009

Kind Acts

Hee, I gave mummy little surprises yesterday and this morning. Can see mummy was happy and touched by my actions. Ahh, this goes to show I've grown up and becoming more sensible.

Yesterday evening, I saw mummy using her leg to support the door as the door stopper was out of her reach. I went to get the door stopper, then use my free hand to move mummy's leg aside and try to put the stopper in place.

This morning, after mummy used the toilet, I walked in and put the toilet bowl cover down which is what mummy usually will do. Daddy told mummy before the cover has to be put down for my safety as I like to go in and out of the toilet.

I'm a fair person. I'm also nice to Daddy as Daddy always gives in to me. In the morning, if he's still in bed, I will take his spectacles and leave it on the bed beside his pillow.

Heee how not to love me?


0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers