Update on 6.7.09:
Now mummy doesnt dare to sing the potty song as it would trigger a chain reaction which ended up with me crying big fat tears. I would first ask for the vcd to be played (through dragging, pointing and making noise). Then I would watch happily. No one should block my view. No pausing to clean backside when I pooped during the show, to bathe in my favourite tub or even the magic word "gai gai". All must wait till the show ended. After the show finished, I expect it to be repeated; cannot change channel, VCD or switch off the TV. Otherwise I would cry big time. Hee, this is how much I love potty time!!

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment