My current bedtime routine is:
1. Mummy prepares milk
2. If I want my milk, I run to the bedroom. If I'm not that keen, I loiter in the living room until I get conned into the bedroom by Daddy
3. I switch on the alarm clock radio. I used to listen to Lush 99.5 FM but mummy thinks too happening and switch it to 93.3 FM
4. Grab Sealy
5. Make my way up to Daddy and mummy's bed and lie down on Daddy's bolster.
6. Milk is served. Lights are dimmed
7. Brush teeth b4 sleep
8. Check that the night light is on. Kick the blanket aside. Dont like to be covered by blanket.
9. Roll on the bed till I dozed off
Aug 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment