Sep 8, 2009
Nasty Bruise and New Friend
My acrobatic stunts on Daddy and mummy's bed ended with me falling off the bed and sustaining a big bruise on my forehead; blue black accompanied by a nasty red scratch on my eyebrow. Cry? Of course...big fat tears. Daddy said I'm just like my "new" pal, Humpty who was sitting on the wall and had a great fall! Heee. Humpty is actually a forgotten old pal of mine. He came long time ago with the baby cot Auntie Cheryl and Joanne bought for me. I have been playing with him for quite some time until the battery died and he no longer can make any sound when I shake him, afterwhich mummy kept him in the toy box. Recently, I found him again and overnight, he replace Sealy and became my best friend. Hmm, I still keep Sealy as a backup (for sleeping) but that's because I couldnt find Humpty hee hee. Daddy and mummy wonder how long it would take before Humpty lose his status as my no 1 companion. Shall see....I love Humpty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.



0 comments:
Post a Comment