Oct 14, 2009
Plus 1 turns 2!
Plus 1 had a birthday party last Sunday in the function room on 2nd floor. I was intimidated by the many adult guests his parents had invited and not keen to be in the function room with them initially. Later ah ma managed to con me back into the function room and I played with Plus 1 while his ah ma fed him with porridge. His sister was there too and mummy tried to carry her but only for a short while before she cried for her mummy. I got bored after a while and went out to play at the swimming pool. Got myself wet and mummy said it's time to head home for a bath followed by dinner. We missed the cake cutting but Plus 1's father was kind to bring one big slice of cake specially to our house. Happy Birthday, my friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.



0 comments:
Post a Comment