Happy Birthday to my xavier boy! Mummy's greatest wish is for you to remain happy and healthy. Last year at this time, you were still crawling around but now you can run and next year, you will be going to school and may even be taking school bus! At times when you dont get your way and have temper tantrums, I wish you can grow up faster and be independent (eat, sleep, toilet trained etc) but deep down, I rather you will always be my little boy - who loves to get me and Daddy to sit down on the sofa together and then sit between us or on each side of our laps; who says "mi mi mi" when get stuck with the pyjamas; who pats own chest when hears loud thunder; who show concern and wanted me to be in the living room with you and Daddy when I was in the kitchen washing the plates and outside was raining cats and dogs accompanied with strong wind; who always press your cheek tightly against mine before you sleep and wants my hand to rest on your neck as you drift off to sleep; whom while being carried, suddenly plant your right cheek against mine and then pull Daddy close so that you can also plant your left cheek against Daddy's in Takashimaya; who shouts "bao bao bao" and runs towards the end of the living room when Daddy and I reach home together; who climbs onto my bed and fling yourself onto me when awake in the morning etc. Your way of showing affection touches me and Daddy. You show me how I can actually see this world in a simpler and carefree manner and I wish I can be young once again. But I will never be able to stop the time, so the best thing to do, is to cherish all the times spent with you and Daddy. Love you always...
Nov 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.



0 comments:
Post a Comment