Jun 12, 2010

Hong Kong...Again



During the Jun school break, we went to Hong Kong for a short trip. After much consideration, the decision was still to go Hong Kong instead of other countries as I would be able to adapt well there.

We stayed in another hotel and explored new places in Hong Kong. We tried more modes of transport this time round - tram, small bus, travel bus, double checker public bus and the ferry. We went to a Buddhist Monastery to pray, Stanley Market for lunch and quick walk, checked out the 1881 Heritage building (the old marine police headquarters), play at Snoopy World's playground, Tai-O to appreciate the non city life and Noah Ark to see the huge boat and animals. On our last night, we ate a super expensive fish (cost around S$90) because I like to eat fish and that fish was the only one available in the hotel's restaurant.

This time, I didnt fuss much on the flight back, enjoyed my in-flight meal and ribena sweets, and dozed off while waiting for the aeroplane to land till the time we collected our luggages.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers