I had been conned into cutting my hair by mummy last Sunday. She had me sat in the red tub filled with water and I thought, wee it was time for bathing. After a while, I was wondering how come she didnt apply any shampoo on my hair. Then I heard snip snip snip and saw hair drop into the tub. I realised mummy was cutting my hair! I kept moving my head in an attempt to stop her from cutting but was somehow distracted by the things she put in the tub for me to play with. The end product? Shorter hair with an uneven fringe! mummy said I look very "ah wang"...sigh.
Mar 13, 2009
Haircut by mummy
I had been conned into cutting my hair by mummy last Sunday. She had me sat in the red tub filled with water and I thought, wee it was time for bathing. After a while, I was wondering how come she didnt apply any shampoo on my hair. Then I heard snip snip snip and saw hair drop into the tub. I realised mummy was cutting my hair! I kept moving my head in an attempt to stop her from cutting but was somehow distracted by the things she put in the tub for me to play with. The end product? Shorter hair with an uneven fringe! mummy said I look very "ah wang"...sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment