Nowadays....
1. I will raise my hand and say "eh" to the cleaner whenever I see him during my morning walk session. On my way home, I will also do the same to the security guard and I expect a response otherwise I will keep on "eh eh eh". It's my way of saying Hello. Friendly eh? Hee, mummy begs to differ, she said I'm like a mini inspector going around checking if my staff are doing their jobs.
2. My best friend has changed from Moppy to Sealy. Moppy has retired.
3. I love door stopper. It's the 1st thing I target when we reached home. I know Daddy or mummy will definitely use it so as to push the stroller into the house. We have 3 (yellow, blue and black) at home. Even then, mummy sometimes still complains she cant find any! All hidden by me... ho ho ho.
4. When I come out of the lift, I will automatically walk to the house on my left. I will stop at the door and wait for Daddy/mummy to remove my shoes.
5. My toys includes plastic water bottles, the old cordless phone, straws, the big Jacob biscuits tin, the bottle of Japanese soya sauce and a red CNY paper bag (for me to pretend "going gai gai").
6. When Daddy is making tea, I insist he has to carry me so that I can watch him make his tea. When mummy is preparing my milk, I insist she has to carry me so that I can watch and count the no of scoops. When ah ma/ Daddy/ mummy cooks my food, I also insist to be carried so that I can see. Hee, inspector in action again.
7. I'm becoming a bread kid, but plain bread like gardenia is a no-no. It has to be those with toppings or fillings
8. I'm more willing to try outside food offered by Daddy/mummy but still subject to my mood.
9. I hang out more often with my pal, "plus 1", who stays on the 15th floor. Our favourite hang out is the gym room on the 2nd floor.
10. I dont like the sound of the vacuum cleaner when it's turned on. It's scary. I even want Daddy to keep it in the cupboard, far far away from me. When it comes near me, I will stamp my feet and try to wave it away.
11. I like to listen and look at people talk on the phone. I can bring the old cordless phone to Daddy/mummy and put it back to the base station in the room when asked to.
Mar 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment