Work in Progress
Slatted bed base added
Checking out my mattress
I got a new bed! Daddy and mummy bought it from Ikea last Saturday. They decided to "upgrade" me from the mattress (on the floor) to a kid's size bed. Daddy took some time to assemble the bed last night. I like my bed but am still adjusting to the mattress.
At Ikea, I saw a girl (around my age) who shared the same interest as me, ie pushing stools around, as if the stool is a push walker! Hee. Upon seeing her action, I immediately went to grab a stool and started pushing it around too. Oh, how I missed those "pushing the stool days"...the adults keep the stools in places where I cannot reach...booo hoo.

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment