Jul 17, 2009

What about me?

1. I can understand instructions 95% of the time. The other 5% depends on my mood, especially during the Sunday class.
2. I not only choose the shoes that I want to wear, ie the Scooby Doo croc shoes, I also dictate what Daddy and Mummy should wear. Hee, the dark brown with shoe laces shoe for Daddy and the beige with light brown and blue polka dot shoes for Mummy.
3. I dictate what to watch whenever the TV is on. What else? ELMO!!!! Weee "La La La La, La La La La, Elmo's world, Elmo loves his goldfish, his crayon too. That's Elmo's world!"
4. I offer kisses that cannot "fly" because my hand is "stuck" on my lips/mouth and cannot send the kisses "flying" to the other party.
5. Develops a habit of keeping bits of bread in my mouth and not swallowing. The adults say it's a bad habit. That's why ah ma has even tried to hide the bread from me because if I dont see it, I wont ask for it. But her first attempt to hide the bread failed with me discovering the hidden place. Hee, not secret enough.
6. I like to play with my belly button. I also like to lift up Daddy/mummy/ah ma's top to reveal their tummy/belly button and goes "eeek eeek".
7. I'm still very much into saying "di di" and "baby".
8. I'm being labelled as "quite a KPO" kid by the adults. The interest of watching people talk on the phone continues. I was concerned when plus 1's sister cried when I was at their place last week and urged ah ma to accompany me to find out why she was crying in the room. Plus 1 was least concerned and continued to play with his toys. While waiting to cross the road, I saw a kid sleeping in the stroller. I wanted to take a closer look at the kid and stood up on my stroller because from my angle I could see only the side view. The kind auntie pushing the stroller noticed my action and adjusted the stroller such that it was facing me. I then had the full view of a kor kor sleeping soundly in the stroller.
9. I still prefer Daddy to be my personal chauffeur. I'm scared of the bus engine sound and being in the mrt when it's travelling in underground tunnel.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers