Dec 14, 2009

Hong Kong I

Waiting to board the plane

With mummy
In my seat

Exploring in flight entertainment with Daddy

My kid's meal

Making funny face

Mummy thought of going for a holiday overseas during the week Ah ma is touring Eastern Europe. After discussion, Daddy and mummy settled on Hong Kong because 1) flight is about 3.5 hours (it's my maiden flight and they are worried) 2) no time zone difference 3) serves Chinese food (very crucial for my stomach) 4) HK Disneyland.

So we set off on 14th Nov morning to Hong Kong via the A380 plane, with 2 big luggages (similar to the Bintan trip - 1 for me and 1 for Daddy and mummy). Ye ye was very kind to send us to the airport.

Although I had a seat and would be served kid's meal, mummy was worried that I didnt want to eat that. So she woke up earlier to cook my usual pumpkin porridge, fish and potato soups to bring on board. Mummy was very relieved that the security didnt stopped her from doing so except for passing a comment "porridge?!". Hee hee.

Actually the flight was OK for me as I was fascinated and occupied with the handset, entertainment LCD screen, the food tray, cup holder and even the window shade. I did feel some ear pressure during landing and I tried to put my fingers in my ears but only for a short while. The only thing I was unhappy was not able to walk around and I was too short to watch the cartoons in my seat. The view was better on Daddy's lap.
We took the airport express train, followed by the MTR to the hotel we were staying. By the time we reached the hotel room, it was about 4pm. Mummy made me take a nap which lasted for 2 hours as I was exhausted from all the travelling. We then went for dinner and walked around in the shopping mall which was linked to the hotel.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers