Dec 16, 2009

Hong Kong V

Day 5: Disneyland Day. We were there from about 10am+ to 5pm. Had to give the fireworks (which only start at 7pm) a miss. Was too exhausted to eat my dinner and dozed off in the restaurant. I enjoyed the rides (Dumbo Flying Elephant, Autopia, Fantasyland train, Cinderella Carousel, Buzz Lightyear, Winnie the Pooh) very much, especially the one at Winnie the Pooh's. I had to do 3 times (luckily the queue for the ride was not too long) and even then, I still cried at the end of each ride. We visited Tarzan's tree house and took the Jungle river cruise. We also managed to catch the Mickey's 3D show at Fantasyland and met up with the Disney characters for phototakings. We found out that it was Mickey's birthday too! It was a pity that we couldnt visit "It's a small world" as that evening was the official opening and only VIPs and annual ticket holders had the priviledge to go in. We could only see from outside. But I guess this would be a reason for us to revisit HK Disneyland again. Maybe next year? Hee hee

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers