May 13, 2010

At 2/1/2

At 2/1/2 years old,

- My milk bottles retire; I drink milk from cup
- The good old red bath tub has retired; I now stand to bathe
- I love "Ah bee ah" (aka Sealy) to bits. I also like Pooh Bear. Small bear doesnt go to school with me anymore.
- I can indicate my pee and poo needs, and will go toilet on my own but still wear diapers at nap times, in school and sometimes when going out
- I know letters A to Z (I like the ABC song) and numbers 1 to 10
- I like to eat noodles, tofu, minced pork, "wan ton" and fish skin
- I like to drink non gassy cold drinks (milk tea, sugarcane juice, ice tea)
- I have no interest in fast food (yet)
- I like music but dont feel like learning any musical instruments yet
- I want to choose what clothes to wear
- In a bowl of mixed vegetables rice, I eat the dishes I like first, follow by those I dont quite like and lastly the rice.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers