May 8, 2010

Road Trip



Together with 3 other families (Daddy and mummy's friends), we drove to Port Dickson, Malaysia over the long labour day weekend. It was our 1st road trip and I know Daddy and mummy were concerned if I could sit in the car for a long period and my stomach aka my daily meals. It turned out that I was sleeping most of the time in the car and my stomach was well taken care of.

It was very hot and sunny in Port Dickson. The places we went to were all air conditioned as the adults were worried we cannot take the heat since most of us were having cough and/or flu. The resort we stayed in has a mini pet farm (rabbits, roosters, chicks, tortoises and peacocks), a playground and swimming pool to keep us kids entertained. The adults were bored as the only decent shopping mall was like our neighbour convenience store. Our water chalet has a fairly good view of the beach and sea. At night and early morning, we could hear the sound of the waves and peacocks screeching. Luckily no mosquitoes and we could sleep well.

We were relieved to find out that we were not the only one who brought along a potty on the road trip! I needed it for my poo poo matters. Hee, 2 other families did the same.

We reached Singapore in the evening to avoid the traffic jam. Though it was tiring, we had fun and made new friends!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers