May 18, 2009
Jealous?
Last Friday morning, plus 1 and I were having fun running around at the playground on 2nd floor. Towards the end, plus 1 was tired and because ah ma was standing at where he could conveniently reach, he asked ah ma to carry him and lay flat in her arms. Upon seeing that, I went to look for plus 1's ah ma. She thought I wanted her to carry but I didnt want to. Instead I pulled her to where plus 1 and ah ma were standing and signalled for her to carry plus 1 and return my ah ma back to me. When ah ma told mummy the story, mummy said it was an act of jealousy but she's proud that I didnt make a big fuss by crying buckets. Instead I handled it calmly and "maturely" by getting plus 1's ah ma to carry plus 1 back. *clap clap*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment