May 5, 2009

Recent days of my life

1. Whenever I see a cat/dog/bird, I will catch Daddy/mummy's attention, then point at the "target" and say "there"

2. Like climbing up and down the stairs. And the latest "craze" is the escalator. Always want to take the escalator up and down.

3. I've finally reached the height where I can open and close the bedroom doors. I like to open and close them. Unfortunately, the main door is a little bit tricky, I have yet to master it. Will try harder.

4. When we reached home, instead of aiming for the door stopper, I will be now ensuring everyone has stepped in before I close the door. Some days when I noticed the main door is ajar, I would "alert" Daddy and pull him to the door to close it. Only then I will let go. Mummy said I am a good housekeeper. haha

5. I like to pull the adults to follow where I want to go, meaning I will first pull their hand to attract their attention, then drop their hand, walk off but always turning back to ensure they are following me.

6. I will sway my hands and body when I hear music. I like loud music.

7. I change my mind about plain bread. I asked for it even after I finished my meals. Now I want to try Daddy and mummy's food when they eat out. I realised I have been missing out the "good" stuff all this while. Sigh.

8. I kind of like Elmo. I've been watching his vcds. I know mummy likes the way Elmo laughs.

9. I will remind the adults to help me wear shoes when we go out.

10. I expect the adults to clap their hands when I have done something correctly. Sometimes, I start the ball rolling by clapping my hands first. Hee.

11. I've been helping mummy to throw my used diapers in the bin.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers