Mar 13, 2010

2nd visit to ZOO


Mummy's friend organised a one year old birthday party in the Zoo for her daughter. As invited guests were given free admission tickets to the Zoo for the day, we took the opportunity to "tour" the Zoo again. The last time we went to Zoo, I wasnt even 1 year old. This time, I am older and didnt need the stroller. We caught the elephants show, saw many animals (that big fat polar bear is still around) and took the boat ride to Kids World for the birthday celebration. As I didnt bring my swimming costume or extra set of clothes, I couldnt join in the water play where many kids were happily playing. Luckily there was a playground for me to play instead. We missed the cake cutting session as I was getting tired (walked a lot and past my naptime). Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself in the Zoo and thank you Aunty Joanne for the invitation!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers