I love SOUP, particularly Chinese type. Maybe I inherited this from Daddy who loves it too or maybe ah ma trained me into a soup person as she has been cooking soup for my daily morning tea break since I started taking solid food. When I first started self feeding, I was drinking soup using a spoon; scoop by scoop. Took me some time to finish and at times, I wasted some of the precious soup when I accidentally spilt it. One day, I decided to pick up the bowl and drink directly from it. It caught mummy by surprise and she was so afraid I might drop the bowl. Hee...I'm proud that I finished every bit of it successfully. From then on, I've been drinking soup directly from the bowl. Yummy!Mar 6, 2010
This is the way I drink my soup
I love SOUP, particularly Chinese type. Maybe I inherited this from Daddy who loves it too or maybe ah ma trained me into a soup person as she has been cooking soup for my daily morning tea break since I started taking solid food. When I first started self feeding, I was drinking soup using a spoon; scoop by scoop. Took me some time to finish and at times, I wasted some of the precious soup when I accidentally spilt it. One day, I decided to pick up the bowl and drink directly from it. It caught mummy by surprise and she was so afraid I might drop the bowl. Hee...I'm proud that I finished every bit of it successfully. From then on, I've been drinking soup directly from the bowl. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment