Mar 31, 2010

School & Me III

1. After the neubiliser episode in Jan, I visited Doctor 4 times in this month for a sty, fever, cough and running nose. Doctor said that possibility of visiting him is now higher now that I start to go to school. As I'm always afraid of seeing Doctor, mummy bought a doctor's play kit for me. I have been acting as a doctor to check on Pooh's tummy with the plastic stethescope and allowing mummy to act as my doctor and check me. The last time I went to see the Doctor, I was braver. I overheard nurse told mummy that many kids think Doctor is a baddie but actually he makes us well. Hmm....makes me wonder. Then again, I do like my medicine and will tell Daddy/ mummy "Nice".

2. I still whine and cry when Daddy hands me over to the Teacher and leaves the school compound. But once Daddy is fully out of sight, I will stop crying. Hmm, no point crying since Daddy cant see it...

3. I've been trying to sing "Ni Wa Wa" (Clay Doll in Chinese) and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars" (Chinese version) at home. Always stuck at the first sentence of each song. I even requested for Teacher to sing "Ni Wa Wa" in class.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers