Mummy made barley drink on Saturday morning. It's her latest attempt to make me drink plain water which I dislike. She's hoping to find a drink with slight flavour as a substitute first, then slowly "remove" the flavour day by day. In order not to disappoint her, I "entertained" her by drinking a few spoonfuls of the freshly brewed "1st batch", even though I heard it's her 1st time making this drink and Daddy telling her it doesn't taste very "barley". Hee. Subsequently, I rejected her cold version but took a bit more of the warm version in the bottle. There's still a small bottle (260ml) in the fridge. Hmm, I think barley is not my cup of tea. But mummy's still not giving up. She's thinking of what went wrong in her recipe and will try again this coming weekend!
Nov 24, 2008
Barley Drink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment