Nov 11, 2008

Busy Bee




I was sooo busy today...

Busy exploring Daddy's dvd player; what fascinates me is when I press the left side, the cover will automatically pop up. Then I will see small buttons which I like to play with. But strangely, it doesnt seem to work the same way on the right side. I have been figuring out the whole afternoon, even to the extent of banging on it really hard because I thought there's a correlation with the strength I use but to no avail. I'll need Daddy's enlightenment on this when he's back from biz trip. But mummy's expression seems to tell me I'm going to get a different type of enlightenment from Daddy. *Oh-Oh*

Busy crawling on the "outskirts" of the balcony, waiting for a chance to grab that pair of slippers in the balcony which I have been eyeing before mummy holds me back. Arrggh, why is mummy always so quick to spot me?

Busy cruising around my high chair and the sofa - stand up, take a few wobbly steps, sit down. The cycle continued until almost 9pm when it was time for milk. I was so tired that I didnt finished my milk and zonked out.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers