Nov 3, 2008

Birthday Celebration I

My birthday cake

My family


With Ye-Ye, Ma-Ma and Shu Shu

My birthday presents

Because of Daddy's work commitment and Mummy's enthusiasm to give me a special cake, we celebrated my 1st birthday in advance on Deepavali holiday. We had a small party in the function room. The highlight of the party was none other than my jungle theme birthday cake accompanied by 10 little cute cupcakes. However, I didnt get a taste of it as my timidity got the better of me. Hoho, I was contended with just my usual porridge lunch.

Inspecting


Testing


QC passed


Fun time

And it was on this day I had my 1st "swim" in the swimming pool! Errm, noticed the inverted commas? Hehe. Swim is defined as me sitting in one super shallow corner of the pool (note it's the baby pool) where the water cannot even fill my legs and beating the water with my hands. I enjoyed it as it's like pom pom time! Daddy brought me to the deeper part of the pool to explore but I didnt quite like it and before long was back to the shallow corner beating the water again. Happy.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers