We went on our usual weekend market trip. As we bought quite a lot of stuff, Daddy asked if I can help to carry something. I "volunteered" to carry my milk bag. To show that I am a responsible kid, I held it tightly from the carpark back to our house. Even after we are in the house, I still refused to let go. Hee
Nov 17, 2008
My milk bag
We went on our usual weekend market trip. As we bought quite a lot of stuff, Daddy asked if I can help to carry something. I "volunteered" to carry my milk bag. To show that I am a responsible kid, I held it tightly from the carpark back to our house. Even after we are in the house, I still refused to let go. Hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment