Asst chef - Uncle "Goat"
Me and Uncle Kelvin
Uncle Goat and Auntie Annie with Me
Uncle Kamala and Me
Uncle XW, Auntie Jacq and Me
The adults and my toys
My bright red pressie from Uncle KelvinDaddy organised a bbq gathering last Sunday evening. I only joined in after my dinner at around 730pm. Initially I was a bit unfriendly because the faces didnt look familiar. But Auntie Annie and Jacqueline were very friendly and all smiles, so I warmed up after a while. Other than them, I was somehow able to "relate" to Uncle Kamala even though he was hot and sweaty from being the bbq lead "chef". I actually wanted him to carry me. Hee. Uncle Kelvin and Xingwei also completed the "impossible mission" of carrying me...Oh ya, I got a cute Liverpool romper from Uncle Kelvin. He told me I must support Liverpool next time...hee, I think I will cos Daddy is also a Liverpool fan.
Hah, I have to say that the Uncles and Aunties were all so fascinated with my toys, particularly the Leapfrog Fridge Phonic set and the V-tech Sit to Stand Alphabet train. And not forgetting even my library book!

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


1 comments:
Dint know the "goat" title has been inherited to the next generation, thanks to uncle "bamboo" Kelvin.
Post a Comment