As Saturday weather looked good, mummy asked Daddy to bring me for a swim. Even though it was bright and sunny, the water was cold. Brrr, I shivered and didnt want to get into the pool initially. After a few rounds of beating the water at the shallow end, I got accustom to the water temperature and followed Daddy into the pool. I still cant swim yet. I did kick kick a few times but I spent most of the time lazing in my mini boat float with Daddy pushing me around.
Dec 1, 2008
Splish Splash
As Saturday weather looked good, mummy asked Daddy to bring me for a swim. Even though it was bright and sunny, the water was cold. Brrr, I shivered and didnt want to get into the pool initially. After a few rounds of beating the water at the shallow end, I got accustom to the water temperature and followed Daddy into the pool. I still cant swim yet. I did kick kick a few times but I spent most of the time lazing in my mini boat float with Daddy pushing me around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.






0 comments:
Post a Comment