Warming up
My new fascination is the coin operated kiddie ride. Oohh, I will be so excited when I see it and want to get on it. Couple of weeks ago, I was happily sitting in the stationery Sesame Street kiddie ride and turning the steering wheel like a Formula 1 driver. Then came a Jie Jie who was keen to get onto the ride. She waited patiently by the side. After a while, seeing no reaction from me, she gently tapped my leg to get my attention but I ignored her. The tapping got more and more frequent and harder and she even attempted to climb up and squeeze in. Mummy then carried me out of the ride and told me that I have to give way as I have been playing for a long time. I was so sad....Yesterday I've got a chance to sit in the ride again! It was fun and as usual, I refused to budge when it was time to go. I was protesting loudly when Daddy carried me out...boo hoo...

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.







0 comments:
Post a Comment