Dec 31, 2008

Go Go Bambini



Mummy and I, together with Aunty Wendy and Ashley Jie Jie went to Go Go Bambini on Monday. I was fascinated as there were many kids there and areas to explore. It was so easy to crawl around as everywhere was cushioned. But Mummy was worried that I would be stepped on/pushed by the kor kors and jie jies running around. I had fun and even went down 2 slides with mummy. Mummy was initially hesitant going down the winding tunnel slide cos it looked so dark inside. She was afraid I will cry but hee I didnt. Ashley Jie Jie was having so much fun that she forgot about her nap and milk. At the end of the session, mummy and Aunty Wendy were sweaty and tired (from chasing after us). But they still want to bring us back again. Hopefully, Tristan di di, Nicholas and Denzel kor kor can join us next time!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers