Dec 3, 2008

Trial Music Class




I attended a trial music class at Seimpi Music School on Sunday morning. It was a 45 minutes lesson with singing, dancing, simple scores reading, flash cards, playing with musical instruments, story telling through songs etc together with 5 to 6 kids of my age group. As only 1 parent is allowed in the class, Daddy had to wait outside for me and mummy. I was quite attentive in the various activities because everything was new to me. Unfortunately, there was no time to make friends; I could only smile at them. The highlight of the class was me discovering that I could stand without support for about a few seconds before my legs turned jelly and my bum hit the floor. Hee...I can see that mummy was delighted too. It's a pity I didnt get to play the electronic keyboard in the class as mummy said they were for older kids. However, mummy managed to take some photos of me "playing" the keyboard before the real class started...looked like a pro eh?

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers