Oct 15, 2008

About Me


My name is Xavier. Mummy loves to call me Xavier Boy. Daddy told her I may be misled and tells people my name is Xavier Boy. Hehe...BUT Daddy can cast his fear aside as I think I will be smart enough to know...
I am a Nov 07 kid. Bringing me into this world had been an exhausting journey for mummy as it took me 18 hours to decide the right time to appear. You see, I was initially tempted by mummy's beef noodle dinner but later changed my mind as I felt being inside mummy was still the best as it's comfy and warm. But I also heard many people (whom I came to know subsequently - Daddy, Doctor, Nurses) were cheering for me to take the one step forward. So finally, here I am!

As mummy looked back and recall the many precious memories she had of me the past 1 year, she decided that she wants to create a blog to capture as much as she can remember now so that when I am old enough, I can read this and have an understanding of my growing up process with a smile.

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers