Scaredy Cat vs Safe and Sound
I went to the Zoo on National Day morning. It was a sunny day. There were many animals but I was more interested in looking at humans than the animals. Haha. But I remember Daddy brought me to see this fat polar bear lazing around in a gigantic tank. I also recall seeing giraffes, rhinoceros and zebras.
My mood wasnt very fantastic because I didnt have my morning nap. But I didnt want to sleep as I did not want to miss out on the fun. We chanced upon this playground corner for kids. Daddy and mummy saw this swing and wanted me to try, thinking I would enjoy it. They were wrong! It was scarrry!! I wanted to cry because I wasnt able to touch my feet on the ground and felt so insecure. Only when the swing came to a stop and my feet were on the ground, I felt at ease. Hee, Scaredy Cat right?
After lunch, we decided to head home as I was getting tired. Mummy and Daddy concluded that I was still too young to appreciate the Zoo. They will bring me to the Zoo again when I am older. So, till then, fat polar bear.

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.




0 comments:
Post a Comment