Oct 16, 2008

"Hi-Five"

I first got to know the term "hi-five" on Daddy's birthday. I was about 6 months old then. Daddy and mummy were having dinner and I was as usual busy looking at people sitting around our table. I was particularly attracted to this group of ang moh seniors seated next to our table. Of course, they were very friendly too; maybe because I kept staring at them too, so out of courtesy, they smiled at me and even said I am adorable. Hehe.

After a while, I become fidgety in the high-chair and asked to be carried. So mummy carried me for a quick walk around the restaurant. Along the way, we saw one of the ang moh granny walking back to her seat. She stopped and played with me. She asked me to give her a five and raised her hand. Mummy took my hand, placed it against granny's hand and said "hi-five". So I came to know that's how "hi-five" works. Since then, if mummy asked me to give her a five, I know what to do. Thanks to ang moh granny!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers