Oct 17, 2008

Too formal?

Dont mess with me Look

I dont really enjoy formal events. I felt that the settings were too "dark" and "serious" for babies. Maybe because I am not exposed to such events frequently though I have actually attended 3 wedding dinners so far. Usually, the people I mix with are in casual wear (like me, I am usually just with a singlet/t-shirt and diaper). But on formal events, the dress code changed and everyone's in mainly dark suits or dresses. Even for me, I was wearing long sleeved shirt and pants (see picture above) on one occasion. As a result of my discomfort in formal events, Daddy and mummy also had a hard time because I fussed and cried.

Maybe when I grow older, I will change my opinion on these events. There will be one wedding event coming up next weekend. I will update if history repeats itself or an achievement of a milestone. Stay tune!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers