Oct 15, 2008

Sound of Music

When I was younger, all my feeds were accompanied with mummy's singing. If mummy didnt sing, I made "eh eh eh" sound and looked at her in the eyes until she sang. Hehe. My favourites include "Old Macdonald has a farm", "Do-Re-Mi", "Ten Little Indian Boys", "ABC song", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars", "Sambalela", "Edelweiss", "Home on the Range", a Ch 8 drama theme song "Xin Hua Duo Duo Kai" and not forgetting "Canon in d" humming etc.

Nowadays it depends on my mood. When I feel like being a little terror and dont want to drink my milk, mummy will need to sing. If I am hungry or tired, I will be contended with just holding Rumbi's tail or Sealy and mummy can rest.

Daddy tried to sing too but i prefer him to just carry or play with me...I guess you will understand what I am trying to convey here right? Heee...

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers