Oct 17, 2008

Bintan Adventure




My 1st overseas trip took place when I was 10 months old. Daddy and mummy initially wanted to let me experience taking a plane but changed their mind as they were worried that I cannot take the ear pressure. Instead we took a ferry to Bintan Island. The night before the trip was a busy time for Daddy and mummy as they planned what to bring for me: diapers, clothes, milk powder, bottles, bottled food, teethers, moppy and even my cloth pillow! In the end, I have 1 big bag for just my stuff and another bag which were Daddy and mummy's stuff.

The place we stayed was nice. The people were friendly; they will always greet and play with me. They were even able to provide a playpen for me to sleep in and food warmer! I had my "maiden" swim in the in-villa jacuzzi. It was fun! I also enjoyed my baths in the big bath tub filled with warm water (but I still love my old red tub at home). I had a mini adventure with Daddy as we went up and down slopes to explore the resort while mummy went for a quick massage.

Not sure when will we have the next overseas trip but I certainly look forward to it!

0 comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers