Oct 17, 2008
My rented DJ Walker
Among the toys Daddy and mummy rented for me, my favourite is the DJ Walker. When it first came, I was rather sceptical as I was only able to move backwards. But...the next day, I was happily "flying" around the house freely. It was cool. I can twiddle the oven knob, open the kitchen cabinet, pull out the corner protectors mummy placed, play with the dining chair, have catching sessions with YeYe, explore the study room and even take Daddy's clothes out to the living room. Hehe. Having said that, I also got myself into trouble - my finger was caught in the cabinet and the handle of the laundry basket I was playing with hit my head when I tugged at it too vigorously.
On the whole, I like the walker. Weee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment