
I am a "Gai Gai" kid. I love to go out (I heard 9 out of 10 kids love it), even if it means forgoing my sleep. Unless absolutely exhausted, I can last the whole evening without my afternoon nap. And if I really have to succumb to the sleeping temptation, a "power nap" of max 1/2 an hour in the stroller can easily recharge me. Sometimes, I can even last till the car ride home before I zonked out. Mummy and Daddy are always so amazed with my hidden reserve of energy. Hehe. Every morning and evening, I need to have my leisure "walks", ie me in the stroller and Ah-Ma pushing the stroller or I will get cranky and grouchy. I used to be contended with just hanging around in the lift lobby outside our house but as I grow older, this area becomes "part" of my house premise and we have to move on to exploring the swimming pool and carpark area downstairs and eventually advanced to the park outside the apartment.
Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on when my threadfin and brocoli stocks run out, Daddy will drive to the market with me and mummy to replenish the supply and at the same time have breakfast. Mummy loves the chicken porridge and will always order. She will then give me a small portion to eat. Yummy!
Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on when my threadfin and brocoli stocks run out, Daddy will drive to the market with me and mummy to replenish the supply and at the same time have breakfast. Mummy loves the chicken porridge and will always order. She will then give me a small portion to eat. Yummy!

I will follow you. Follow you wherever you may go. There isnt an ocean too deep. A mountain so high it can keep me away.


0 comments:
Post a Comment